-
March 27th, 2002, 02:27 PM
#11
Fucking Dick!
I've always agreed with El on this. Dude is worm food.
-
March 27th, 2002, 02:32 PM
#12
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Python:
I've always agreed with El on this. Dude is worm food.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Smart reptile!!!!!!!
Stick with me kid, and you'll go places....
Stick with Smokingpotfromarusty Can, and you'll also go places...Like prison.....
-
March 27th, 2002, 02:36 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
I dunno if he's dead, but this made me chuckle:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ElGRANDPEEHOLE:
This guys ego was/is bigger than Guy Fawkes colon after a Rock Hudson film festival. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
What leads me to believe he's alive is that news of his death probably couldn't be kept down for long, and it would seem that those who would know that he's dead would be anxious to let the US know in order to have our military ease up, having achieved a primary objective. From the other angle, those in the Arab world who look upon him as a hero would likely want to use his death as a symbol of martyrdom and further incite anti-American sympathies. Other than not wanting to admit defeat, I can't see a motive for wanting to keep his death a secret.
-
March 27th, 2002, 02:38 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ElGRANDPEEHOLE:
Stick with me kid, and you'll go places</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, like the local bath house. And the thought of what you're using as an adhesive to bind you two together is frightening.
-
March 27th, 2002, 02:41 PM
#15
Inactive Member
El, I agree he is most likley dead. You are right bout it. UBL if possible would make a tape a week.IMO I think we got him at Tora Bora back in DEC.
-
March 27th, 2002, 02:45 PM
#16
Fucking Dick!
Problem is, I don't believe any of his terrorist buddies even know he's dead. Take this scenario:
A daisy cutter is dropped where Osama and hundreds of al Qaeda have been holed up. They're all dead in the blink of an eye and nobody's left to say, "Yep, the US smoked his ass." Instead they say, "We have no evidence that our beloved leader is dead. He is in hiding and will retaliate against the enemy in due time. In fact, my friend Mohammad saw him just yesterday on a donkey, so it must be true."
Give me a break.
-
March 27th, 2002, 02:45 PM
#17
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by east coast:
By the same reasoning, I don't see osama bin laden traveling with a group of 80 people.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I disagree. I think he would have to travel with a sizable group. He needs both security and some kind of staff.
He would be far too vulnerable if he was traveling with a small group.
-
March 27th, 2002, 03:34 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Gotta disagree with Py and EGP here. I think bin lauden was long gone when the first US strikes started last year. My guess, Pakistan. He's got to have connections the world over and finding cover would not be difficult, he's been doing it his whole life.
Your guess that he's dead is just wishful thinking. But what do I know?
-
March 27th, 2002, 06:39 PM
#19
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ElGRANDPEEHOLE:
PeterPuff Dogg,
Then explain to me why we haven't heard hid nor hair from him in over 4 months?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you serious? Let's see, the entire world, save for a handful of wackos, wants to see you strung up by the balls and you want to send out postcards with your return address? Veeery smart.
-
March 27th, 2002, 06:42 PM
#20
Fucking Dick!
Didn't he already send out two videos of himself when we were in the middle of the war and trying to hunt him down? He knew everybody was looking for him then, yet he still made his presence known.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks